Partnership International began before it began. Founder and director, Doug Reed, was leading and organizing short term missions trips all over the world for many years before its existence. But, in August of 2005, God placed on Doug's heart the concept of Partnership International - a ministry that would facilitate short term missions trips that were impactful for both the trip-goer and those they minister to. From that day forward he and the rest of the staff have been working toward seeing that strategic vision become a reality all over the world.
Today, Partnership International has facilitated hundreds of missions trips, overseen countless community-shaping projects, and has witnessed thousands of lives transformed. Doug and the staff continue to be humbled and amazed by the life-changing impact that is accomplished through each individual trip.
Partnership International exists to create trips that truly make a difference.
Our goal is to facilitate short term missions trips that combine meaningful projects with impactful ministry through our partnerships with stateside and international churches and organizations who are reaching people for Christ.
1. We will always choose MISSION over EXPERIENCE
We want teams to have a great experience, but the mission of the trip matters most
2. We will pursue MEANINGFUL PROJECTS with STRATEGIC OUTCOMES
Every trip that we facilitate is "project-based" with a clear goal and purpose to accomplish
3. We will work with those who are REACHING the POOR and HURTING
The heart of Partnership International is to reach those whom society has overlooked or forgotten
4. We will always WORK with a PARTNERSHIP and never independently
Our goal is always to help local churches and ministries accomplish their goals
5. We will always combine DISCIPLESHIP with MISSIONS
Our trips are both a missions endeavor and a discipleship experience
6. We will obey the LEADERSHIP of the HOLY SPIRIT
Our plans will always submit to the moment by moment direction of God
7. We will pursue and maintain LASTING PARTNERSHIPS
Our belief is that the greatest way to make a lasting impact is to cultivate lasting partnerships that we invest in every year
8. We will not compromise the SAFETY of our TEAMS
We always ensure that our locations are safe and, using wisdom, we will never take unnecessary risks
9. We will submit to the DIRECTION of our PARTNERS
We will be lead by those who live and minister in the places we go to
10. We will share the GOSPEL every time, on every TRIP
The only thing that truly changes people is the life-changing message of Jesus